To use the protocol, the user deposits their preferred asset that is accepted by the protocol. Users will be able to earn interest based on the asset's market demand for borrowing. Additionally, deposited assets can be used as collateral to allow the user to borrow other assets. Interest earned by depositing funds offsets the accumulated interest rates from borrowing.
Additional token pools will be added as the platform grows. The additions into the protocol will be initially decided by the core team and as the protocol's governance transitions into a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), additional pools will be approved based on community votes and proposals, using the QI governance token.
- 1.Click on the MARKETS tab on the menu and click on "Supply"
- 2.Select the type of asset from the drop box menu in the "Supply" dashboard
- 3.Enter the desired amount to deposit and click "Deposit"
- 4.Once the transaction is confirmed, the deposit is successfully registered and it starts earning interest.
- 5.QiTokens will be deposited into your wallet as a representation of your supplied asset into the protocol
There are no minimum or maximum deposits imposed. Users can deposit any amount.
- 1.To withdraw, locate the WITHDRAW button under the "Supply" dashboard and click on WITHDRAW on the selected asset.
- 2.Select the amount to withdraw and submit the transaction.
Users with multiple different assets being deposited are able to select assets to be used as collateral. This can be enabled/disabled through the "Collateral" slider in the "Supply" dashboard.